Solar roof for 4 seater at 48 V. Specifications
Excursion solar-powered electric cars Concordia are powered by solar energy.
The case is made of aluminum and single-crystal silicon, which guarantees strength and durability of the structure.
The whole structure has high strength and resistance to adverse weather conditions.
To convert and equalize the voltage, a powerful solar MPPT controller is used.
Product innovation lies in the combination of modern means of autonomous alternative energy and electric transport.
- Power supply on-board drive from the sun
- Voltage from 48 to 72 volts from the roof
- Charge current up to 10A
- Charging time on-board battery at 48 volts for 14 hours (at a current of 10A)
- Rugged steel subframe construction
- Optional profiled aluminum frame
- High performance panels
Digging Romanov Motors makes such roofs to any existing electric car models on the market.